Here are the rules:
- All posts must be respectful, of course. I will not tolerate intolerance.
- You do not need to be an author! I do need to be convinced that you are who you say you are.
- You are welcome to promote blogs, novels, short stories, etc. However, there must be some discussion related to the themes below, not merely a summary of the novel, etc.
Some ideas for what to talk about:
- Is there a film or book that you love that touches on one or more of the themes below? Here is an opportunity to share that love.
- How about listing your Top 10 favourite films and/or books that fit within these themes? Explain why you have chosen them.
- Interviews… maybe.
I’m flexible, however.
I retain the right to refuse anything that annoys me.
- rainbow nature: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, asexual, allied, and intersex (QUILTBAG)
- a world without men
- witches and witchcraft
- the history of London