Fairytales, romance and vampires – a collection of short stories and poems.
An Aromantic Romance
Andy needs more than friendship from Nina, and Nina has agreed to act romantic – for one day a week, anyway. Can they make the relationship work?
The Stellar and the Princess
Fate brings together a warrior in search of her true love and a princess in need of a husband, but the laws of men, the gods and nature itself stand in the way of their union…
Also, find out why Cinderella didn’t get her prince, why sparkly vampires are very kissable, and just how dangerous spell-checkers can be…
To celebrate a year of blogging, I’ve collected some of the fiction and poetry I’ve posted here and published An Aromantic Romance and other tales:
- Sparkly Love
- An Aromantic Romance, Part 1: An Aromantic Kiss
- The Stellar and the Princess – Parts 1 and 2
- Black Narcissus
- Stiletto Cinderella
- Vampire Nun Orgy
- An Aromantic Romance, Part 2: An Aromantic Proposal
- Fatal Fire
- The Stellar and the Princess – Parts 3 and 4
- An Uncomfortable Rhyme
- Devilish Rogues
- The Railway Show
- Steamy Endings
- Little Redcape and the Wolf
- Spell-Checkers – A Brief History Of A Magical Invention
- Continue on!
- Cleo’s Tale
- The Bloody Night
- The Dancer
Reviews on Amazon, goodreads and/or Shelfari would be greatly appreciated, of course. I’m happy to send an EPUB for review purposes – just get in touch.